Branding & Website Design
BRANDING LEVEL 1 – Starting at $350
Perfect for those looking for the basics to start (or rebrand) their business. Includes everything you need to get going without breaking the bank.
This package includes:
- A 30 minute conference call or video chat
- A Logo design
- A Business Card Design
Investment: $350+ | Timeline: 2-3 weeks
All the tools you need to launch (or relaunch) your brand. You get everything from Level 1, but with more assets for your online presence as well as the font files to carry over into other parts of your business.
BRANDING LEVEL 2 – Starting at $800
This package includes:
- A Comprehensive design strategy
- 2 – 30 minute conference call or video chat
- A Logo design + sub mark
- An Alternate logo (inverse color)
- Moodboard + color palette
- Brand style guide
- Business Card Design
- Google Plus, Facebook & Twitter Branding (includes profile and cover photo design)
- Font combinations
Timeline: 4 weeks
WEBSITE DESIGN – Starting at $1200
No new new fancy brand is complete without a web makeover. Together we’ll create a Squarespace or WordPress website that ties your brand and message together.
This package includes:
- Design + setup of 5 total pages
- Responsive desktop and mobile design
- 30 minute conference call or video chat for a final walk through of your site.
- Additional pages and e-commerce setup available. Contact me for a quote for e-commerce sites.
Investment: $1200+ | Timeline: 4 weeks
Monthly web maintenance:
If you’re interested in outsourcing your website maintenance: content like blog posts and social media are available for a small monthly fee so you can get back to business.
If you are looking for a full e-commerce site using shopify or woo commerce, I have experience on both platforms. Please contact me for a breakdown of costs for your ecommerce site!
Motion Graphics for website:
I have created several motion graphics for websites over the years. These are quoted as an hourly rate and are not included in your cost to build your site.
Raves & Reviews
Carla is an outstanding photographer, team player, leader, and always brings back an outstanding product!
I’ve had the opportunity and great pleasure to work with Carla Brooks since January 2015. Our working together covers project development (of significant size and value), sales and marketing, media (internet website design and operation, mobile access, video, print, photography), SEO, business development, product design and development.
Without question, and this is our 16th year in business, Carla has listened and understood our vision of where we need to go and implemented a complete and full Media, Marketing and Sales operation that is second to none.
In just the last 6 months the number of companies and individuals that now know of our offerings and capabilities has increased due directly to the Sales and Marketing efforts of Carla and her company.
Compiling a mix of her own photography, purchased print items and mass media outreach (along with overhauling and implementing new designs on our website) our outreach to the international trade and finance community has and will continue to grow.
This recommendation concerning her services is an unsolicited effort on our part and we do so with the recognition that without Carla’s initial descriptions to us we would never have dreamed of what is possible concerning how to turn our business model upward to reach the groups we desire to interact with.
I and the other members of our team, strongly urge fellow SMEs and individuals to contact Carla Brooks and discuss options on how to grow your business or simply request of her to handle all of the photography efforts, be they company or personal.
I know Carla will not mention this but I will, just to give you a brief example: her photographs have been published by one of the most recognized liquor producers in America along with one of the largest Federal Government Agencies. Trust me on this, those who are hobby or amateur photographers rarely, if ever, receive such recognition.
Ms. Brooks’ attention to detail becomes more and more evident the longer you work with her and I and my company are proud to work with her and we suggest to you the wisdom of doing the same.
President, GDM Distributors
I would recommend Carla to anyone in search of a graphic design specialist or photographer. Her work attitude is unparalleled and she does a fantastic job of actually “listening” to what clients need and then offering deliverables that surpass expectations!
Carla Brooks does amazing work! She is very flexible and talented. Always delivers under pressure. Great job Carla!
This is a Good Sign
As a front end web designer/web developer I worked with Carla Brooks on a very unique and demanding project. Without a specific direction or concept for a logo, Carla was able to take the project on and complete it from start to finish with amazing results. My client only had a textual written concept to develop a logo from and Carla was able to turn words into a one of a kind creation and delivered her works in a timely manner.
Carla was able to translate the words and description not just into a logo but multiple graphic images. As an expert user of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite, she was able to execute flawlessly on this project with out the need for many revisions. Prior to hiring Carla I reviewed her portfolio which ranges from photography to fine art, and graphic design.
Carla has excellent communication skills as well, and kept me up to date with progress. Carla sent revisions when necessary for review. She took special care to meet all the needs of my client. She has an attention to detail that should be recognized by anyone who works with her.
Carla could be the best graphic designer for anyone’s needs. Her creativity runs deep and can handle the requirements of almost any campaign. I encourage anyone who is looking for a unique or completely creative outlook on a project to consult with Carla Brooks
How does it work?
1. Fill out the form below. I’ll set up a 30-minute consultation so I can hear more about your project and we can get to know each other. I want to learn all about your business and goals. We’ll review your project scope as well as a timeline and pricing so that we can make sure everyone’s on the same page. Once we’ve agreed to work together, details are finalized, contracts are signed and a 50% deposit is made – your project is placed in the queue.
2. Whats you style? Once step 1 is complete, I’ll send you a questionnaire to complete that will help me figure out the brand style you seeking. We’ll review typography, colors, and imagery that you feel is in line with your ideal brand aesthetic.
3. Moodboard. I’ll review your answers and create a moodboard which will summarize the design style we’re going for and your new color palette. Creating a mood board is all about merging together the perfect mixture of aesthetics for your brand. You will receive a Launch Deck which includes a brand overview and mood board. Once this is approved by you, we begin the design process.
4. Logo concepts. My FAVORITE part – your design mockups! I’ll send you three initial logo designs, and you’ll choose the winner. Two minor revisions are included in your package.
5. Brand guide. Once we’ve finalized your main logo, I’ll create your brand guide, which will be your go-to on how to implement your brand digitally and in print materials.
6. Website design. If you’re doing a website with me as well (and you totally should), I’ll begin by creating a wireframe of the website. Once we agree on the layout, I’ll build your site on Squarespace or WordPress modifying a current template to fit your needs. You’ll have one round of revisions included, anything beyond will be billed at a standard hourly rate of $65/hour.. After that, your final payment is due.
7. Final payment. Once the final payment is received, you will be released the appropriate files of your brand based on your package and your website will be published.
8. Celebration! Release your amazing new brand into the world. I’ll also publish it on my blog and various social media sites as well to help drive traffic, and hopefully referrals, to your site!